The School is run on the contribution from the parents/ guardians. They shall feel obliged to pay them without fail or delay so as to assist the smooth running of the institution. The monthly contributions be remitted in 4 equal installments. The progress report and other documents will not be issued until dues to the school have been paid. Fees once paid are not refundable.
- Fee will be deposited in UNION BANK OF INDIA, Nowgong in four installments which includes Monthly Contribution and Smart Learning Class (April, July, October and January).
- First installment includes contribution for the School Maintenance, Co-curricular Activities, Examination, Library, Lab, Computer and Staff Welfare. Contribution for the above are made only once a year.
- Fee should be paid from date 1st to 15th of April, July, October and January. If fees are not paid in due time there will be a late fee of Rs 100 for every installment cumulatively.
- All the fees of the session should be completed before 15th January.
- Fee details are given in the fee slip book.
- Fee structure is subject to revision