Admission is open to all regardless of caste, creed and social status. Admission to Nursery and above Classes starts by 1st week of April. For a fresh admission the child should be introduced personally by the parent/guardian. Minimum age of candidate to get admission in nursery is 3 years. The children who have passed K.G.II of this school and wish to continue their education in Std.I shall have to submit their application in the prescribed form soon after the results, before the session begins. A preprimary course certificate, Date of birth certificate and two passport photos should be appended to this application.
- Students who are sent out from any schools for any reason including misbehaviour, negligence in studies etc. will not be admitted in GCM Convent Sr. Sec. School, under any circumstances.
- A student who passes UKG from G.C.M. Kindergarten has to take formal admission in Class 1st of G.C.M. Convent Sr. Sec. School on the prescribed date announced by the school by submitting an application and a copy of the mark list and a copy of the Birth Certificate. Similarly student who studies Class X in G.C.M. also has to take provisional admission for class XI after the board examination.
As a rule no fresh/direct admission in class Xth
in G.C.M. Convent Sr. Sec. School. Fresh admission will be given to class XI only if the students fulfil the following :
- Who bears good character, reputation and responsible to correction, responsible in studies and other activities.
- Who is respectable to teachers and elders and is ready to abide by the rules and regulations of the School.
- Who scored 65% and above in Maths subject separately and 65% in aggregate also may be considered in Maths and Biology group.
- Who scored 55% or above in science subject separately and 55% in aggregate also may be considered in commerce group, as against vacancy.
- No student is allowed to get private tuition/coaching from the teachers who are already teaching in this school.
- No regular admission for the class X failed students.